According to Realtor.com, one of the leading real estate portals, Orlando City in Florida is the topmost ‘Millennial Magnet’ in the country. Most of the Sunshine State boasts a particular vibrancy that young professionals find irresistible. No wonder homebuyers under the age of 35 are entering t ..
craig calhoun - Thursday, November 29, 2018
craig calhoun - Friday, November 23, 2018
If you already own a lot on which you want your future home to be built, you can use that parcel of land as mortgage collateral. A mortgage loan is an excellent way to meet the construction costs. However, several factors can keep you from qualifying for a suitable mortgage candidate. Banks are ..
craig calhoun - Friday, November 16, 2018
Every year, Florida experiences its fair share of tropical storms. No wonder, the state tops the US storm codes with a score of 95 out of 100, followed only by Virginia (94), South Carolina (92), and New Jersey (90). If you are on your way to build your dream home in the Sunshine State, first, t ..
craig calhoun - Thursday, November 08, 2018
A home is one of the most significant investments that a person makes in a lifetime. Not everyone can muster up the funds necessary to build a house on an empty lot. However, fund-shortage should not be a reason to deprive yourself of the joy of home ownership; there are various financing option ..
- 3 FLOOR PLAN IDEAS FOR MILLENNIALS
- HOW TO GET QUALIFIED FOR A MORTGAGE?
- STORMPROOF YOUR FLORIDA HOME: 3 POINTS TO REMEMBER
- FINANCING OPTIONS YOU CAN AVAIL TO BUILD YOUR FIRST HOME
- DIFFERENT BUILDERS WORK ON DIFFERENT TYPES OF LOTS. WHICH ONE IS FOR YOU?
- WHY BUILDING A HOME IS A BETTER OPTION THAN RENTING?
- SHOULD YOU SELL YOUR HOME FIRST AND THEN BUILD A NEW ONE OR DO JUST THE OPPOSITE?
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A DOWN PAYMENT ON A NEW HOUSE?
- WHY BUILDING A NEW HOUSE IS FAVORABLE COMPARED TO BUYING ONE?
- 3 QUESTIONS WE DON'T THINK TO ASK BUT NEED TO BEFORE BUILDING A NEW HOME
tampa florida builders build on your lot florida on your lot builders homes built on your land tampa bay new home builders