Ever since the teardown trend took off in the late ‘90s, many neighborhoods and blocks have been bulldozed to make room for newer, bigger houses. And it makes sense considering how simple and cost-efficient the process is compared to fixing up a home or moving the building to another lot. For po ..
craig calhoun - Thursday, July 26, 2018
craig calhoun - Thursday, July 19, 2018
According to a survey conducted last year, the patio makes to the list of top ten features that homebuyers look out for. Most buyers are ready to pay the premium for a house that comes complete with a beautiful patio. Why? These open spaces enhance the usability and value of your home. What is m ..
craig calhoun - Tuesday, July 10, 2018
A man never feels complete unless he owns a house and the ground it stands on. And, single-family homes have helped men to derive the satisfaction. Americans, especially Floridians, are extremely fond of sprawling suburban homes. They just love the idea of single-family residences. Gradually the ..
- 3 FLOOR PLAN IDEAS FOR MILLENNIALS
- HOW TO GET QUALIFIED FOR A MORTGAGE?
- STORMPROOF YOUR FLORIDA HOME: 3 POINTS TO REMEMBER
- FINANCING OPTIONS YOU CAN AVAIL TO BUILD YOUR FIRST HOME
- DIFFERENT BUILDERS WORK ON DIFFERENT TYPES OF LOTS. WHICH ONE IS FOR YOU?
- WHY BUILDING A HOME IS A BETTER OPTION THAN RENTING?
- SHOULD YOU SELL YOUR HOME FIRST AND THEN BUILD A NEW ONE OR DO JUST THE OPPOSITE?
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A DOWN PAYMENT ON A NEW HOUSE?
- WHY BUILDING A NEW HOUSE IS FAVORABLE COMPARED TO BUYING ONE?
- 3 QUESTIONS WE DON'T THINK TO ASK BUT NEED TO BEFORE BUILDING A NEW HOME
tampa bay new home builders tampa florida builders build on your lot florida on your lot builders homes built on your land