Purchase an established property? Or, build a new home from scratch? That’s the perennial dilemma facing buyers. Even though both options have their share of social and financial benefits, the ‘better’ method ultimately depends on the buyer’s priorities. However, in most cases, purchasing a ..
craig calhoun - Friday, August 31, 2018
craig calhoun - Friday, August 24, 2018
Building a new home is time-consuming, and at times, can be chaotic. For that reason, you need a qualified, reliable builder to finish the work on time without breaking the bank. However, just because you’re paying the contractor fees does not mean you can kick back and relax. As a homeowner, yo ..
craig calhoun - Friday, August 17, 2018
Building a new home is a significant investment; perhaps the biggest you’ll ever make. That’s why attention to detail is a must if you wish to avoid home building mistakes you might end up regretting later. Of course, you will always have the support of your new home builder but being the homeow ..
craig calhoun - Friday, August 10, 2018
So, you are ready to take advantage of the real estate boom sweeping various parts of the country by building a new home? For that purpose, you first need to pick a lot, which is more difficult than it sounds. Numerous factors come into play, such as the type of home you’re interested in, your c ..
craig calhoun - Thursday, August 02, 2018
It’s good that you’re taking advantage of the booming real estate market in Florida and converting your empty lot into a new home. You and your family will probably move in, and live there for the better part of a decade – may be more. But what then? When the time comes for the building to chang ..
- 3 FLOOR PLAN IDEAS FOR MILLENNIALS
- HOW TO GET QUALIFIED FOR A MORTGAGE?
- STORMPROOF YOUR FLORIDA HOME: 3 POINTS TO REMEMBER
- FINANCING OPTIONS YOU CAN AVAIL TO BUILD YOUR FIRST HOME
- DIFFERENT BUILDERS WORK ON DIFFERENT TYPES OF LOTS. WHICH ONE IS FOR YOU?
- WHY BUILDING A HOME IS A BETTER OPTION THAN RENTING?
- SHOULD YOU SELL YOUR HOME FIRST AND THEN BUILD A NEW ONE OR DO JUST THE OPPOSITE?
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR A DOWN PAYMENT ON A NEW HOUSE?
- WHY BUILDING A NEW HOUSE IS FAVORABLE COMPARED TO BUYING ONE?
- 3 QUESTIONS WE DON'T THINK TO ASK BUT NEED TO BEFORE BUILDING A NEW HOME
tampa florida builders homes built on your land tampa bay new home builders build on your lot florida on your lot builders