Do a quick Internet search of all the available builders in your vicinity, and you’re sure to come across hundreds, if not thousands of services claiming to be the ‘best’ in the industry. But before you take a call on the right builder, it’s necessary to determine what sort of lot you have. Is i ..
Dan Larson - Friday, October 26, 2018
Dan Larson - Monday, October 15, 2018
56 percent of US citizens own homes while 25 percent intend to purchase one within 10 years. And it makes sense, considering how owning a house of your own is a key component of the American dream. Contrary to popular belief, however, developing your own home is not the pricey affair many make i ..
Dan Larson - Thursday, October 11, 2018
Building a property is difficult, and making the transition from the old to the new is even more problematic. Even if upsizing isn’t the most obvious outcome always, downsizing ought to be. Even though people know they cannot avoid this shift once in a lifetime, they often do not take any prepar ..
Dan Larson - Friday, October 05, 2018
Owning a home is still essential to the American dream. However, not everybody can fulfill this fantasy. Why? Many of them find financing the building expenses virtually impossible. Loans do help you meet those expenses, but, then, you’ll have to arrange the down payment. A recent study conducte ..
- CONSIDER THE TREES ON YOUR LOT WHEN YOU PICK A SPOT FOR YOUR HOUSE
- REPUTATION MATTERS WHEN YOU HIRE A HOME BUILDER
- GUIDE FOR BUYING LAND AND BUILDING A HOUSE, PART TWO
- GUIDE FOR BUYING LAND AND BUILDING A HOUSE, PART ONE
- ALL STATE HOMES WINS BUILDER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- BUILDING ON YOUR OWN LOT IN HISTORICAL NEIGHBORHOODS
- QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE YOU SELECT A BUILDER FOR A NEW HOME ON YOUR LOT
- PRIORITIZE YOUR NEEDS BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A FLOOR PLAN
- WHAT IS A CONSTRUCTION TO PERMANENT LOAN?
- THE RIGHT LOT CAN SAVE YOU MONEY WHEN YOU BUILD YOUR HOUSE
tampa bay new home builders build on your lot florida tampa florida builders on your lot builders homes built on your land