According to Realtor.com, one of the leading real estate portals, Orlando City in Florida is the topmost ‘Millennial Magnet’ in the country. Most of the Sunshine State boasts a particular vibrancy that young professionals find irresistible. No wonder homebuyers under the age of 35 are entering t ..
Dan Larson - Thursday, November 29, 2018
Dan Larson - Friday, November 23, 2018
If you already own a lot on which you want your future home to be built, you can use that parcel of land as mortgage collateral. A mortgage loan is an excellent way to meet the construction costs. However, several factors can keep you from qualifying for a suitable mortgage candidate. Banks are ..
Dan Larson - Friday, November 16, 2018
Every year, Florida experiences its fair share of tropical storms. No wonder, the state tops the US storm codes with a score of 95 out of 100, followed only by Virginia (94), South Carolina (92), and New Jersey (90). If you are on your way to build your dream home in the Sunshine State, first, t ..
Dan Larson - Thursday, November 08, 2018
A home is one of the most significant investments that a person makes in a lifetime. Not everyone can muster up the funds necessary to build a house on an empty lot. However, fund-shortage should not be a reason to deprive yourself of the joy of home ownership; there are various financing option ..
- CONSIDER THE TREES ON YOUR LOT WHEN YOU PICK A SPOT FOR YOUR HOUSE
- REPUTATION MATTERS WHEN YOU HIRE A HOME BUILDER
- GUIDE FOR BUYING LAND AND BUILDING A HOUSE, PART TWO
- GUIDE FOR BUYING LAND AND BUILDING A HOUSE, PART ONE
- ALL STATE HOMES WINS BUILDER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- BUILDING ON YOUR OWN LOT IN HISTORICAL NEIGHBORHOODS
- QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE YOU SELECT A BUILDER FOR A NEW HOME ON YOUR LOT
- PRIORITIZE YOUR NEEDS BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A FLOOR PLAN
- WHAT IS A CONSTRUCTION TO PERMANENT LOAN?
- THE RIGHT LOT CAN SAVE YOU MONEY WHEN YOU BUILD YOUR HOUSE
tampa florida builders on your lot builders tampa bay new home builders homes built on your land build on your lot florida