It remains the dream of many people to retire to Florida. Sometimes retirement age also brings with it diminished physical abilities for you or friends and family members. But there are steps you can take when building a house to make sure limited physical abilities won’t stop you or anyon ..
Dan Larson - Sunday, December 23, 2018
Dan Larson - Sunday, December 16, 2018
Touring Italy many years ago, a student came across a 400 year-old villa - still in use - that was built of simple wood, stucco and a tile roof. The student turned and asked his guide, an architect, “how is it your houses last so long?” Without hesitation, the guide exclaimed: “YOU MUST MA ..
Dan Larson - Sunday, December 09, 2018
Are you currently living in an older home but facing major renovations? Are you considering the purchase of an older home on a really nice lot, but fear being trapped in a potential money pit? Building a new single family home may make sense from an investment point of view. New construction ..
Dan Larson - Sunday, December 02, 2018
“Location! Location! Location!” Most professionals in the real estate world will agree that location is the primary consideration when choosing where to buy property, but there is more to selecting your lot than meets the eye. We discussed in a previous blog HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT LOCATION ..
- CONSIDER THE TREES ON YOUR LOT WHEN YOU PICK A SPOT FOR YOUR HOUSE
- REPUTATION MATTERS WHEN YOU HIRE A HOME BUILDER
- GUIDE FOR BUYING LAND AND BUILDING A HOUSE, PART TWO
- GUIDE FOR BUYING LAND AND BUILDING A HOUSE, PART ONE
- ALL STATE HOMES WINS BUILDER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- BUILDING ON YOUR OWN LOT IN HISTORICAL NEIGHBORHOODS
- QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE YOU SELECT A BUILDER FOR A NEW HOME ON YOUR LOT
- PRIORITIZE YOUR NEEDS BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A FLOOR PLAN
- WHAT IS A CONSTRUCTION TO PERMANENT LOAN?
- THE RIGHT LOT CAN SAVE YOU MONEY WHEN YOU BUILD YOUR HOUSE
homes built on your land tampa florida builders on your lot builders build on your lot florida tampa bay new home builders