It remains the dream of many people to retire to Florida. Sometimes retirement age also brings with it diminished physical abilities for you or friends and family members. But there are steps you can take when building a house to make sure limited physical abilities won’t stop you or anyon ..
craig calhoun - Sunday, December 23, 2018
craig calhoun - Sunday, December 16, 2018
Touring Italy many years ago, a student came across a 400 year-old villa - still in use - that was built of simple wood, stucco and a tile roof. The student turned and asked his guide, an architect, “how is it your houses last so long?” Without hesitation, the guide exclaimed: “YOU MUST MA ..
craig calhoun - Sunday, December 09, 2018
Are you currently living in an older home but facing major renovations? Are you considering the purchase of an older home on a really nice lot, but fear being trapped in a potential money pit? Building a new single family home may make sense from an investment point of view. New construction ..
craig calhoun - Sunday, December 02, 2018
“Location! Location! Location!” Most professionals in the real estate world will agree that location is the primary consideration when choosing where to buy property, but there is more to selecting your lot than meets the eye. We discussed in a previous blog HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT LOCATION ..
- WHAT IS A CONSTRUCTION TO PERMANENT LOAN?
- THE RIGHT LOT CAN SAVE YOU MONEY WHEN YOU BUILD YOUR HOUSE
- WHAT IS ZONING AND WHY DOES IT MATTER WHEN YOU ARE BUILDING A HOUSE ON YOUR OWN LOT?
- BUILDING A NEW HOME IN AN HOA COMMUNITY
- WHAT ARE IMPACT FEES?
- WATER & SEWER OR WELL & SEPTIC?
- WHAT ARE THE COSTS TO PREPARE THE LAND FOR A NEW HOUSE?
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BUILD A HOUSE ON YOUR OWN LOT?
- BUILDING ON YOUR OWN LOT 101 BY ALL STATE HOMES
- PLAN AHEAD FOR RETIREMENT
homes built on your land tampa florida builders on your lot builders tampa bay new home builders build on your lot florida