It remains the dream of many people to retire to Florida. Sometimes retirement age also brings with it diminished physical abilities for you or friends and family members. But there are steps you can take when building a house to make sure limited physical abilities won’t stop you or anyon ..
craig calhoun - Sunday, December 23, 2018
craig calhoun - Sunday, December 16, 2018
Touring Italy many years ago, a student came across a 400 year-old villa - still in use - that was built of simple wood, stucco and a tile roof. The student turned and asked his guide, an architect, “how is it your houses last so long?” Without hesitation, the guide exclaimed: “YOU MUST MA ..
craig calhoun - Sunday, December 09, 2018
Are you currently living in an older home but facing major renovations? Are you considering the purchase of an older home on a really nice lot, but fear being trapped in a potential money pit? Building a new single family home may make sense from an investment point of view. New construction ..
craig calhoun - Sunday, December 02, 2018
“Location! Location! Location!” Most professionals in the real estate world will agree that location is the primary consideration when choosing where to buy property, but there is more to selecting your lot than meets the eye. We discussed in a previous blog HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT LOCATION ..
- PLAN AHEAD FOR RETIREMENT
- WATER IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO YOUR NEW HOME’S VALUE
- BUILD A NEW HOME AND AVOID FUTURE EXPENSES
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT LOT TO BUILD YOUR HOME ON IN TAMPA BAY
- 3 FLOOR PLAN IDEAS FOR MILLENNIALS
- HOW TO GET QUALIFIED FOR A MORTGAGE?
- STORMPROOF YOUR FLORIDA HOME: 3 POINTS TO REMEMBER
- FINANCING OPTIONS YOU CAN AVAIL TO BUILD YOUR FIRST HOME
- DIFFERENT BUILDERS WORK ON DIFFERENT TYPES OF LOTS. WHICH ONE IS FOR YOU?
- WHY BUILDING A HOME IS A BETTER OPTION THAN RENTING?
on your lot builders tampa bay new home builders tampa florida builders homes built on your land build on your lot florida