Ever since the teardown trend took off in the late ‘90s, many neighborhoods and blocks have been bulldozed to make room for newer, bigger houses. And it makes sense considering how simple and cost-efficient the process is compared to fixing up a home or moving the building to another lot. For po ..
craig calhoun - Thursday, July 26, 2018
craig calhoun - Thursday, July 19, 2018
According to a survey conducted last year, the patio makes to the list of top ten features that homebuyers look out for. Most buyers are ready to pay the premium for a house that comes complete with a beautiful patio. Why? These open spaces enhance the usability and value of your home. What is m ..
craig calhoun - Tuesday, July 10, 2018
A man never feels complete unless he owns a house and the ground it stands on. And, single-family homes have helped men to derive the satisfaction. Americans, especially Floridians, are extremely fond of sprawling suburban homes. They just love the idea of single-family residences. Gradually the ..
- WHAT ARE IMPACT FEES?
- WATER & SEWER OR WELL & SEPTIC?
- WHAT ARE THE COSTS TO PREPARE THE LAND FOR A NEW HOUSE?
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BUILD A HOUSE ON YOUR OWN LOT?
- BUILDING ON YOUR OWN LOT 101 BY ALL STATE HOMES
- PLAN AHEAD FOR RETIREMENT
- WATER IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO YOUR NEW HOME’S VALUE
- BUILD A NEW HOME AND AVOID FUTURE EXPENSES
- HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT LOT TO BUILD YOUR HOME ON IN TAMPA BAY
- 3 FLOOR PLAN IDEAS FOR MILLENNIALS
tampa florida builders build on your lot florida tampa bay new home builders on your lot builders homes built on your land