Ever since the teardown trend took off in the late ‘90s, many neighborhoods and blocks have been bulldozed to make room for newer, bigger houses. And it makes sense considering how simple and cost-efficient the process is compared to fixing up a home or moving the building to another lot. For po ..
craig calhoun - Thursday, July 26, 2018
craig calhoun - Thursday, July 19, 2018
According to a survey conducted last year, the patio makes to the list of top ten features that homebuyers look out for. Most buyers are ready to pay the premium for a house that comes complete with a beautiful patio. Why? These open spaces enhance the usability and value of your home. What is m ..
craig calhoun - Tuesday, July 10, 2018
A man never feels complete unless he owns a house and the ground it stands on. And, single-family homes have helped men to derive the satisfaction. Americans, especially Floridians, are extremely fond of sprawling suburban homes. They just love the idea of single-family residences. Gradually the ..
- ALL STATE HOMES WINS BUILDER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- BUILDING ON YOUR OWN LOT IN HISTORICAL NEIGHBORHOODS
- QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE YOU SELECT A BUILDER FOR A NEW HOME ON YOUR LOT
- PRIORITIZE YOUR NEEDS BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A FLOOR PLAN
- WHAT IS A CONSTRUCTION TO PERMANENT LOAN?
- THE RIGHT LOT CAN SAVE YOU MONEY WHEN YOU BUILD YOUR HOUSE
- WHAT IS ZONING AND WHY DOES IT MATTER WHEN YOU ARE BUILDING A HOUSE ON YOUR OWN LOT?
- BUILDING A NEW HOME IN AN HOA COMMUNITY
- WHAT ARE IMPACT FEES?
- WATER & SEWER OR WELL & SEPTIC?
tampa florida builders homes built on your land build on your lot florida on your lot builders tampa bay new home builders