A construction to permanent loan (also called CPL loan) is one loan that allows you to finance the construction of the house and then converts to a permanent mortgage loan. It functions as a line of credit to pay for the construction costs at each stage of the building process, and you pay ..
Dan Larson - Monday, February 25, 2019
Dan Larson - Monday, February 18, 2019
If you have not yet bought that perfect lot to build your dream house on, you may want to give some consideration to the following items that could save you money: Building in a flood zone will cost more. When you build a new home in a flood plain, the home has to meet a particular ..
Dan Larson - Monday, February 11, 2019
Whether you are looking for a lot to build your house on, or you already own the lot, zoning will be an important item to take into consideration. Hillsborough County (https://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/en/businesses/zoning) describes zoning as “how land is currently being used and ..
Dan Larson - Monday, February 04, 2019
If you are considering purchasing a lot in a community with an HOA (Home Owners Association) to build your new home, you may want learn as much as you can about the HOA. The HOA is usually responsible for maintaining the common areas of a community, such as the main entrance, swimming ..
- CONSIDER THE TREES ON YOUR LOT WHEN YOU PICK A SPOT FOR YOUR HOUSE
- REPUTATION MATTERS WHEN YOU HIRE A HOME BUILDER
- GUIDE FOR BUYING LAND AND BUILDING A HOUSE, PART TWO
- GUIDE FOR BUYING LAND AND BUILDING A HOUSE, PART ONE
- ALL STATE HOMES WINS BUILDER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- BUILDING ON YOUR OWN LOT IN HISTORICAL NEIGHBORHOODS
- QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE YOU SELECT A BUILDER FOR A NEW HOME ON YOUR LOT
- PRIORITIZE YOUR NEEDS BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A FLOOR PLAN
- WHAT IS A CONSTRUCTION TO PERMANENT LOAN?
- THE RIGHT LOT CAN SAVE YOU MONEY WHEN YOU BUILD YOUR HOUSE
build on your lot florida tampa bay new home builders tampa florida builders homes built on your land on your lot builders