A construction to permanent loan (also called CPL loan) is one loan that allows you to finance the construction of the house and then converts to a permanent mortgage loan. It functions as a line of credit to pay for the construction costs at each stage of the building process, and you pay ..
craig calhoun - Monday, February 25, 2019
craig calhoun - Monday, February 18, 2019
If you have not yet bought that perfect lot to build your dream house on, you may want to give some consideration to the following items that could save you money: Building in a flood zone will cost more. When you build a new home in a flood plain, the home has to meet a particular ..
craig calhoun - Monday, February 11, 2019
Whether you are looking for a lot to build your house on, or you already own the lot, zoning will be an important item to take into consideration. Hillsborough County (https://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/en/businesses/zoning) describes zoning as “how land is currently being used and ..
craig calhoun - Monday, February 04, 2019
If you are considering purchasing a lot in a community with an HOA (Home Owners Association) to build your new home, you may want learn as much as you can about the HOA. The HOA is usually responsible for maintaining the common areas of a community, such as the main entrance, swimming ..
- WHAT IS A CONSTRUCTION TO PERMANENT LOAN?
- THE RIGHT LOT CAN SAVE YOU MONEY WHEN YOU BUILD YOUR HOUSE
- WHAT IS ZONING AND WHY DOES IT MATTER WHEN YOU ARE BUILDING A HOUSE ON YOUR OWN LOT?
- BUILDING A NEW HOME IN AN HOA COMMUNITY
- WHAT ARE IMPACT FEES?
- WATER & SEWER OR WELL & SEPTIC?
- WHAT ARE THE COSTS TO PREPARE THE LAND FOR A NEW HOUSE?
- HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO BUILD A HOUSE ON YOUR OWN LOT?
- BUILDING ON YOUR OWN LOT 101 BY ALL STATE HOMES
- PLAN AHEAD FOR RETIREMENT
homes built on your land build on your lot florida tampa florida builders tampa bay new home builders on your lot builders