Unless you picked your lot for farming too, chances are good that you liked the lot because of the trees and landscaping. A grand oak tree that has been there over 100 years can be really beautiful and provide lots of shade. But if that grand oak is in the middle of the lot, near where you ..
Dan Larson - Monday, April 22, 2019
Dan Larson - Monday, April 15, 2019
The rule of thumb when you are buying anything expensive is to “get three quotes and check references.” If you are planning to build a house on your own lot, you probably want to go one step further and make a checklist: How long has the builder been in business? Is the builder f ..
Dan Larson - Monday, April 08, 2019
You are pretty sure that you want to buy your own lot and build a house on it. What is the next step? We have put together a list of articles to get you started: Financing: What is a construction to permanent loan (https://www.allstatehomes.com/blog/what-is-a-construction-to-permanen ..
Dan Larson - Monday, April 01, 2019
Affordable single family homes in the Tampa Bay area are a hot commodity these days. If you have grown weary of searching for that perfect house, you might consider purchasing an empty lot or a lot with a teardown and building your dream home instead. We put together a list of articles ..
- CONSIDER THE TREES ON YOUR LOT WHEN YOU PICK A SPOT FOR YOUR HOUSE
- REPUTATION MATTERS WHEN YOU HIRE A HOME BUILDER
- GUIDE FOR BUYING LAND AND BUILDING A HOUSE, PART TWO
- GUIDE FOR BUYING LAND AND BUILDING A HOUSE, PART ONE
- ALL STATE HOMES WINS BUILDER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- BUILDING ON YOUR OWN LOT IN HISTORICAL NEIGHBORHOODS
- QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE YOU SELECT A BUILDER FOR A NEW HOME ON YOUR LOT
- PRIORITIZE YOUR NEEDS BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A FLOOR PLAN
- WHAT IS A CONSTRUCTION TO PERMANENT LOAN?
- THE RIGHT LOT CAN SAVE YOU MONEY WHEN YOU BUILD YOUR HOUSE
homes built on your land tampa bay new home builders build on your lot florida tampa florida builders on your lot builders