One of the most important decisions you have to make when building your home is choosing the right floor plan. From an architectural angle, floor plans can be classified into three main categories – production, fully customized, and semi-customized. From our 60 years of on-your-lot building expe ..
craig calhoun - Tuesday, May 02, 2017
craig calhoun - Friday, April 14, 2017
Many of us carefully nurture the dream of building our home. However, turning that into a reality is a daunting task that many are not confident in taking on. That is exactly when you need the help of a trusted, on your lot builder so that you don’t have to compromise your idea and can buil ..
craig calhoun - Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Are you thinking of building your dream home? Great! But before you give your dream a concrete shape, you need to determine where you want to build it. In fact, deciding where to build your home is just as important as deciding what to build, if not more. Why? The answer is very simple. Once you ..
craig calhoun - Monday, February 20, 2017
An appropriate floor plan complements your lifestyle. However, you are likely to get baffled by the available varieties. Here are a few aspects to consider for ensuring that you make the right choice: 1. Analyze Your Present Lifestyle First, figure out your lifestyle wants and needs. Begin w ..
- ALL STATE HOMES WINS BUILDER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
- BUILDING ON YOUR OWN LOT IN HISTORICAL NEIGHBORHOODS
- QUESTIONS TO ASK BEFORE YOU SELECT A BUILDER FOR A NEW HOME ON YOUR LOT
- PRIORITIZE YOUR NEEDS BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A FLOOR PLAN
- WHAT IS A CONSTRUCTION TO PERMANENT LOAN?
- THE RIGHT LOT CAN SAVE YOU MONEY WHEN YOU BUILD YOUR HOUSE
- WHAT IS ZONING AND WHY DOES IT MATTER WHEN YOU ARE BUILDING A HOUSE ON YOUR OWN LOT?
- BUILDING A NEW HOME IN AN HOA COMMUNITY
- WHAT ARE IMPACT FEES?
- WATER & SEWER OR WELL & SEPTIC?
build on your lot florida homes built on your land tampa florida builders on your lot builders tampa bay new home builders