Chances are good that you had a floor plan in mind before you even bought a lot to build your dream home on. Maybe you walked through a model home
in a new subdivision, or you found a plan online, or your friends have the perfect house and you want to duplicate it. Before you commit yourself
to a floor plan, you might want to consider the following items, and rank these in the order of importance:
- Each person in the household needs space for “alone time.”
- We like to entertain, so we need a kitchen/living room to accommodate parties.
- We expect to have children/grandchildren while we own this house, so we need room to grow.
- The builder needs to finish on time and on budget.
- We want an elegantly designed house.
- We are all about energy and money-saving features.
- We need a low maintenance exterior (brick, stone, or stucco).
- We want a good return on our investment.
Now share the ranked list with your builder to make sure the floor plan you had in mind meets all your high priority items.
All State Homes has floor plans in a wide variety of sizes and styles. The more popular floor plans are shown on the website. All State Homes will work with you to make sure your new home meets all your requirements. Contact one of our knowledgeable builders today.