The National Association of Home Builders has a list of questions to ask home builders before you select the company to build your dream home. We have listed the
questions to ask the builder that apply to building a home on your own lot in Florida, along with the All State Homes response to each question:
- Will the builder give you references of recent buyers/occupants?
All State Homes has been building homes since 1955 and can provide you with a number of satisfied home owners to contact.
- Does the builder have a financing plan established?
All State Homes has relationships with many financial institutions and can assist you in selecting an experienced lender who specializes in on-your-lot
- Are there options in the floor plan — for example, can a deck or lanai be added?
All State Homes can accommodate requests for floor plan changes for layout (including a deck and/or lanai), windows, and additional living space.
- How much "customizing" can be done versus standard features?
All State Homes offers a wide range of options and upgrades for your selection. The professional staff will give you the time and attention you deserve,
showing you everything from countertops, cabinets, and fixtures to carpeting, floor tiles, and roofing materials.
- Can appliances be up- or down-graded?
All State Homes offers high quality appliances to meet any budget.
- Are there any additional fees relating to the home or development?
All State Homes includes all costs to build on your lot up front. See examples of items sometimes omitted by other home builders.
- Does the builder offer a warranty program?
All State Homes is a participant in the 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty program, an award-winning home warranty program administered by Home Buyers Warranty Services LLC, a nationally recognized provider of home warranty protection for over 5.5 million homeowners in the U.S.
For straight-forward answers to any question you may have about building a home on your own lot, contact the builders known for honesty and integrity at All State Homes.